Sunday, July 11, 2010

The begining prep


Here is my first attempt at blogging. I just under 3 weeks we will leave on our western adventure. We being Jan and Frosty (12 year old white shaded silver Persian). There is a lot of prep that needs to be done and Jan has jumped right into and has begun packing. I on the other hand have chosen not to start until I have a better understanding of the potential weather. My procrastinating will delay my starting until about a week from the starting date. Camera equipment has been checked out and loaded (I have my priorities). The RV has been checked out and the only problem I am aware of is the central vacuum is not functioning (really critical).


I will not update this daily like I hope to on the road but, will update as new things happen. I'll also provide a photo account for pics made on the trip. I hope you enjoy this. Let me know your thoughts.
This photo is of our home base.

No comments:

Post a Comment