Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What a Trip today







This was the morning of windshield replacement. After talking with "Budget Glass" on the phone yesterday and making an appointment to do the deed early this morning (8:00-9:00), I start waiting on these folks at about 10 minutes till 8. By 9 no one had arrived and no phone call, so I proceeded to call them. NO ANSWER!!! GRRRRRR. I continued to wait another 45 minutes, still nothing. I called again. This time they answered and said that then man had left several minutes ago to be at our campground. Let me tell you this town is not 1.5 mile long and does not have a traffic light. I waited another 25 minutes and finally he arrived. Nice guy, BUT! Two hours later we had a nice new windshield and we were ready to go.



We were on the road all of 25 minutes moving our RV about 20 miles closer to Yellowstone. This is where we finally hooked up with Steve and Anne Rausch. Nice big campground on the banks of the Yellowstone River. Tonight a big meal in prep for our trip into Yellowstone on Thursda



The pictures is of Livingston, MT(the building says Court House), Yellowstone River, and our mobile home.

No comments:

Post a Comment